Faith Bible Church is committed to sharing the gospel from Salina to the remotest parts of the earth. To that end, we prayerfully and financially support missionaries that serve throughout the United States and around the world.
Gary and Sandy Parker - Word of Life, Brazil
The Parkers have been serving near Belem, Brazil since 1991. With their staff, they evangelize and disciple young people through sports ministries, camp ministries, Bible clubs, and public school ministry. A Missionary Training Institute prepares the next generation of Brazilian missionaries. Finally, a church planting ministry targets unreached communities along the Amazon River. Their three children are grown and serving the Lord themselves in various capacities.
- All our students are headed out to different summer internships with the river ministry, the desert area here in Brazil and other cross-cultural contexts. Since they have not been able to do weekend ministry this semester, these internships are of vital importance to their training. Pray for effective and COVID free ministry.
- A work has been opened in a river community that had been closed to the gospel.
- A new tutoring ministry has opened up to public school children.
- The Lord would raise up and prepare local leaders to take over work in established communities along the Amazon River.
Doug and Faith Clark - Association of North American Missions, Missouri
The Clarks have been serving together in various ministries since 1978. In 2007 they began to minister through the Association of North American Missions (ANAM). ANAM exists to assist member organizations, helping these ministry members be accountable, connected, and maturing. The Clarks balance their work between their office in Missouri and their travel to visit and assist the ANAM member organizations.
- ANAM member missionaries have been called of God to reach North America; pray for the gospel message to go forth with clarity.
Frank and Kathy King - Biblical Ministries Worldwide, Italy
The Kings have been ministering in Italy since 1975 and in the Province of Venice since 1983. The Lord has used them to found a growing Italian church that has itself planted a Filipino church and a gypsy church. Church planting work is ongoing among Arabs in this region. The Kings are involved in evangelism, discipleship, and leadership training.
- Pray for spiritual fruit from their ministry.
- Pray for newly baptized believers to stand for the Lord and to be determined to follow Christ so that unsaved family members will see their own spiritual need.
- Three of the church's young adults are taking a missions trip to Senegal; pray for them to get a real vision for missions
Rick and Bev Gaudet - Biblical Ministries Worldwide, Austria
The Gaudets began serving in Austria in 1974. They did visitation, street evangelism, and ran a print shop ministry which produced gospel tracts. In 1979, they planted a church in Telfs, Austria which Rick pastored until 2015. Rick and Bev currently travel throughout Eastern Europe, where Rick encourages churches by serving as a fill-in pastor when needed and sharing the gospel as God allows.
- Believers would be strengthened in the churches of Eastern Europe.
- God would open doors for Rick and Bev to share the good news of Jesus Christ, particularly in Romania and Ukraine.
- Pray for Petra and Juergen with whom they have shared the gospel many times.
Terry and Carol Thompson - Gospel Mission of South America, Chile
In 1970 the Lord led Terry to serve in Chile with Gospel Mission of South America (GMSA). Carol joined the team in 1973. They married and have been serving in Chile ever since. Currently they are tasked with establishing a reproducing local church in Angol, Chile, population 51,000. They are trusting the Lord Jesus Christ to build His Church so that successive generations in Angol will hear the good news of the Gospel and the truth of God's Word preached until the Lord Jesus returns. Their three children are grown and also serving the Lord in Chile.
- Co-workers are needed to help with evangelism outreach.
- A suitable place in Angol where men and women, boys and girls, can hear the good news of the Gospel preached.
- Wisdom and strength for the men who are building a Bible college campus in Temuco.
- For social distancing restrictions to be lifted in Angol.
Kevin and Pam Dunn - S.O.A.R., Missouri
Kevin and Pam have served as missionaries since 1992. They first ministered in Honduras, flying and maintaining a Helio Courier. God then led them to UIM Aviation in Tucson, Arizona where Kevin served as Director of Operations. In 2016 they joined Service Oriented Aviation Readiness (SOAR). Kevin is Director of Operations, and Pam is the office manager. SOAR is beginning it's 10th year of existence in October, 2020. The purpose of SOAR is to train aviation mechanics and pilots for missionary aviation. Kevin is a Certified Flight Instructor and Aircraft Mechanic/Inspector. They have four grown children and five grandchildren.
- SOAR candidates who are juggling flight training while working 40 hours/week in the maintenance shop and looking at various mission organizations to find a good fit.
- God's wisdom and guidance as they accept new students and make decisions.
- The Lord would use Pam in the lives of the young women at SOAR who are preparing for the mission field.
Bryon and Sandy Brock - UIM International, Arizona
Bryon and Sandy began serving with United Indian Mission (UIM) in 1997. Bryon became the director of UIM Aviation in 2000. UIM Aviation assists missionaries in taking the gospel to isolated areas of the Sierra Madre Mountains of Mexico. The Lord has provided seven aircraft, operating from bases in the U.S. and Mexico. They also pray for and are involved in the ministries they support. They have four adult children, three of whom are serving with Apache Youth Mission, and the fourth serves the Lord in Tucson.
- Pray about reopening a mission aviation base in Honduras with several like-minded aviation organizations. The Lord has answered this prayer and Tag Worldwide is getting organized to access difficult areas with the gospel. Pray for its continued development, for more like-minded organizations to take part, and for wisdom in navigating Covid regulations in Latin America.
- They would be intentional about reaching the lost with the gospel.
Rod and Ann Beam - UIM
Lola Ruth Clark - Bible Impact Ministries
Gloria Inniger - SIM
Maxine Morarie - New Tribes Mission
Alfie and Karen Pfeifer - Camino Global
Eleanor Ransom - Biblical Ministries Worldwide
Andrew Semenchuk - Slavic Gospel Association
Andres and Elena Ralek - Reach Beyond