Faith Bible Church is committed to sharing the gospel from Salina to the remotest parts of the earth. To that end, we prayerfully and financially support missionaries that serve throughout the United States and around the world.
Gary and Sandy Parker - Word of Life, Brazil
The Parkers have been serving near Belem, Brazil since 1991. With their staff, they evangelize and disciple young people through sports ministries, camp ministries, Bible clubs, and public school ministry. A Missionary Training Institute prepares the next generation of Brazilian missionaries. Finally, a church planting ministry targets unreached communities along the Amazon River. Their three children are grown and serving the Lord themselves in various capacities.
- For more men to enroll in the Missionary Training Institute
- For timely completion of several on-campus maintenance projects
- For a helpful time in the U.S. in 2024
Frank & Kathy King - Biblical Ministries Worldwide, Italy
The Kings have been ministering in Italy since 1975 and in the Province of Venice since 1983. The Lord has used them to found a growing Italian church that has itself planted a Filipino church and a gypsy church. Church planting work is ongoing among Arabs in this region. The Kings are involved in evangelism, discipleship, and leadership training.
- A spirit of unity around the truth of God's Word
- Spirit-filled wisdom for church leadership
- For the Church to stand firm against the attacks of Satan and to grow in maturity
Rick and Bev Gaudet - Biblical Ministries Worldwide, Austria
The Gaudets began serving in Austria in 1974. They did visitation, street evangelism, and ran a print shop ministry which produced gospel tracts. In 1979, they planted a church in Telfs, Austria which Rick pastored until 2015. Rick and Bev currently travel throughout Eastern Europe, where Rick encourages churches by serving as a fill-in pastor when needed and sharing the gospel as God allows.
- Believers would be strengthened in the churches of Eastern Europe.
- God would open doors for Rick and Bev to share the good news of Jesus Christ, particularly in Romania and Ukraine.
Terry and Carol Thompson - Gospel Mission of South America, Chile
In 1970 the Lord led Terry to serve in Chile with Gospel Mission of South America (GMSA). Carol joined the team in 1973. They married and have been serving in Chile ever since. Currently they are tasked with establishing a reproducing local church in Los Angeles, Chile. They are trusting the Lord Jesus Christ to build His Church so that successive generations will hear the good news of the Gospel and the truth of God's Word preached until the Lord Jesus returns. Their three children are grown and also serving the Lord in Chile and Uruguay
- For souls to be saved and God to be glorified.
Kevin and Pam Dunn - S.O.A.R., Missouri
Kevin and Pam have served as missionaries since 1992. They first ministered in Honduras, flying and maintaining a Helio Courier. God then led them to UIM Aviation in Tucson, Arizona where Kevin served as Director of Operations. In 2016 they joined Service Oriented Aviation Readiness (SOAR). Kevin is Director of Operations, and Pam is the office manager. SOAR is beginning it's 10th year of existence in October, 2020. The purpose of SOAR is to train aviation mechanics and pilots for missionary aviation. Kevin is a Certified Flight Instructor and Aircraft Mechanic/Inspector. They have four grown children and five grandchildren.
- SOAR candidates who are juggling flight training while working 40 hours/week in the maintenance shop and looking at various mission organizations to find a good fit.
- God would grow and shape the missionary candidates to be used by Him in any way, both now in their training and later on the field.
- Safety in the shop and in the air.
- A Director of Maintenance is needed.
Bryon and Sandy Brock - UIM International, Arizona
Bryon and Sandy began serving with United Indian Mission (UIM) in 1997. Bryon became the director of UIM Aviation in 2000. UIM Aviation assists missionaries in taking the gospel to isolated areas of the Sierra Madre Mountains of Mexico. The Lord has provided seven aircraft, operating from bases in the U.S. and Mexico. They also pray for and are involved in the ministries they support. They have four adult children, three of whom are serving with Apache Youth Mission, and the fourth serves the Lord in Tucson.
- They would be intentional about reaching the lost with the gospel.
Rod and Ann Beam - United Indian Missions
Lola Ruth Clark - Bible Impact Ministries
Doug and Faith Clark - ANAM
Gloria Inniger - SIM
Maxine Morarie - New Tribes Mission
Alfie and Karen Pfeifer - Camino Global
Eleanor Ransom - Biblical Ministries Worldwide
Andrew Semenchuk - Slavic Gospel Association
Andres and Elena Ralek - Reach Beyond