Faith Bible Church is committed to sharing the gospel from Salina to the remotest parts of the earth. To that end, we prayerfully and financially support missionaries that serve throughout the United States and around the world.
Gary and Sandy Parker - Word of Life, Brazil
The Parkers have been serving near Belem, Brazil since 1991. With their staff, they evangelize and disciple young people through sports ministries, camp ministries, Bible clubs, and public school ministry. A Missionary Training Institute prepares the next generation of Brazilian missionaries. Finally, a church planting ministry targets unreached communities along the Amazon River. Their three children are grown and serving the Lord themselves in various capacities.
- The Lord would open doors of opportunity in communities closed to the Gospel and distrustful of outsiders.
- Pray for Gary and Sandy as they deal with Sandy's ongoing health issues related to a bout with brain cancer ten years ago.
- Wisdom to lead the ministry well and serve the staff effectively.
- The Lord would raise up and prepare local leaders to take over work in established communities along the Amazon River.
Doug and Faith Clark - Association of North American Missions, Missouri
The Clarks have been serving together in various ministries since 1978. In 2007 they began to minister through the Association of North American Missions (ANAM). ANAM exists to assist member organizations, helping these ministry members be accountable, connected, and maturing. The Clarks balance their work between their office in Missouri and their travel to visit and assist the ANAM member organizations.
- Doug would completely recover from a detached retina, and his vision would be distortion-free.
- Faith would be able to deal with significant environmental and food allergies.
- They would be able to make their first ANAM trip out of state since the COVID-19 pandemic began. This trip is scheduled for Oct 21 - Nov 6.
Frank and Kathy King - Biblical Ministries Worldwide, Italy
The Kings have been ministering in Italy since 1975 and in the Province of Venice since 1983. The Lord has used them to found a growing Italian church that has itself planted a Filipino church and a gypsy church. Church planting work is ongoing among Arabs in this region. The Kings are involved in evangelism, discipleship, and leadership training.
- Pray for the extension Bible School program to yield godly leaders for the church.
- Godly attitudes in discussing delicate issues and making important decisions at the annual church business meeting
- Derek's life would be spared (leukemia) and he would live out his renewed commitment to the Lord
- Several of the young people have very concerning spiritual needs
Rick and Bev Gaudet - Biblical Ministries Worldwide, Austria
The Gaudets began serving in Austria in 1974. They did visitation, street evangelism, and ran a print shop ministry which produced gospel tracts. In 1979, they planted a church in Telfs, Austria which Rick pastored until 2015. Rick and Bev currently travel throughout Eastern Europe, where Rick encourages churches by serving as a fill-in pastor when needed and sharing the gospel as God allows.
- Believers would be strengthened in the churches of Eastern Europe.
- God would open doors for Rick and Bev to share the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Pray for health and strength as age creeps up.
Terry and Carol Thompson - Gospel Mission of South America, Chile
In 1970 the Lord led Terry to serve in Chile with Gospel Mission of South America (GMSA). Carol joined the team in 1973. They married and have been serving in Chile ever since. Currently they are tasked with establishing a reproducing local church in Angol, Chile, population 51,000. They are trusting the Lord Jesus Christ to build His Church so that successive generations in Angol will hear the good news of the Gospel and the truth of God's Word preached until the Lord Jesus returns. Their three children are grown and also serving the Lord in Chile.
- Visas are needed by Argentinian coworkers serving in Angol, Chile.
- A suitable place in Angol where men and women, boys and girls, can hear the good news of the Gospel preached.
- Social distancing restrictions would be lifted soon.
Andres and Elena Ralek - Reach Beyond HCJB Global, Argentina
After studying three years at the Russian Bible Institute in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Andres and Elena began to serve the Lord in local churches, working with young people particularly and planting churches in very poor areas of Buenos Aires. In 1977 the Slavic Gospel Association invited the Raleks to serve at Radio Station HCJB in Quito, Ecuador, where they wrote and recorded programs to broadcast to North and South America and the former Soviet Union. They returned to Argentina in 1999 to serve as missionaries with Reach Beyond. Andres trains bivocational pastors and leaders who are serving the Lord in small churches and also working to provide for their families. They thank the Lord for the privilege of serving Him.
- The economic and political situation in Argentina is difficult, and evangelical churches need much wisdom to teach the Bible accurately while also respecting the authorities God has put in place.
- Health for their family during the pandemic.
Kevin and Pam Dunn - S.O.A.R., Missouri
Kevin and Pam have served as missionaries since 1992. They first ministered in Honduras, flying and maintaining a Helio Courier. God then led them to UIM Aviation in Tucson, Arizona where Kevin served as Director of Operations. In 2016 they joined Service Oriented Aviation Readiness (SOAR). Kevin is Director of Operations, and Pam is the office manager. The purpose of SOAR is to train aviation mechanics and pilots for missionary aviation. Kevin is a Certified Flight Instructor and Aircraft Mechanic/Inspector. They have four grown children and five grandchildren.
Bryon and Sandy Brock - UIM International, Arizona
Bryon and Sandy began serving with United Indian Mission (UIM) in 1997. Bryon became the director of UIM Aviation in 2000. UIM Aviation assists missionaries in taking the gospel to isolated areas of the Sierra Madre Mountains of Mexico. The Lord has provided seven aircraft, operating from bases in the U.S. and Mexico. They also pray for and are involved in the ministries they support. They have four adult children, three of whom are serving with Apache Youth Mission, and the fourth serves the Lord in Tucson.
- Their daughter, Danielle's home would be completed without complications; she works with Apache Youth Ministries.
- Pray about reopening a mission aviation base in Honduras with several like-minded aviation organizations.
- Pray for the Navajo who heard the Gospel during distribution of care packages, that God's Word would bear fruit.
- Pray for missionaries to return to their work in the villages impacted by the pandemic.
Rod and Ann Beam - UIM
Lola Ruth Clark - Bible Impact Ministries
Gloria Inniger - SIM
Maxine Morarie - New Tribes Mission
Alfie and Karen Pfeifer - Camino Global
Eleanor Ransom - Biblical Ministries Worldwide
Andrew Semenchuk - Slavic Gospel Association